Turn back time as the Ionzyme DF Machine takes your skin care treatments to the next level. A DF facial treatment at the DuDa Spa will break through skin’s natural, waterproof barrier so you can better absorb active vitamins and essential growth factors for fast and effective anti-aging results. This supersonic treatment is one of the most effective treatments in the world.
Achieve younger looking skin without plastic surgery. Combining scientifically advanced pharmaceutical grade products with world-class equipment and our technician’s experience, the DF Facial will reverse established photo and environmental damage, maintain healthy skin at its optimum health and protect skin against sun damage and skin cancer.
Treatments are completely painless, comfortable and extremely effective; and are suitable for all skin types, conditions and ages.
Environ® DF Machine Produces Results Never Before Achieved with Products Alone. The Environ® DF Machine enhances the effectiveness of ingredients during your facial, and can speed recovery time from plastic surgery, laser and injectable treatments.
• Scar tissue
• Acne scars
• Large pores
• Thin, lax skin
• Dark under eye circles
• Stretch marks
• Problematic skin
• Photo-aging & uneven skin tone
• Fine lines & wrinkles
• Dull & dry skin
• Sensitive skin
***If you have any of these conditions, we will not be able to use the Ionzyme® DF Machine for the service so please read through carefully before booking an appointment with one of our estheticians.
• Infected skin disorder or disease – Herpes Complex
• Open cuts, wounds and abrasions
• Delicate, hypersensitive skin prone to allergies and highly vascular (telangiectasia/couperose) skin conditions
Obtain the Doctor’s consent if you suffer from:
• Cardio Vascular disease e.g. Angina Pectoris, Arrhythmias, etc.
• A Pacemaker is a direct contra-indication
• Highly nervous client
• Epileptic – electrical currents may precipitate an epileptic fit
• Clients with a history of strokes
• Late stages of pregnancy
• Sunburnt or irritated skin conditions
• Excessive metallic fillings in the teeth and metal pins or plates in the face
• Anesthetic (numb) areas without sensation
• Botox – No treatment for 2 weeks post Botox or Dermal Filler injections
• Ear Damage e.g. Tinnitus, shooting and driving accidents, ear infections and hearing implants will need a doctor’s consent form before having sonophoresis treatment